Unleash Human Potential
Top Strategies for Improving Behavior, Performance, and Workplace Culture
Dr. Diane Hamilton
Behavioral Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
A sought-after expert in emotional intelligence and behavioral science with nearly four decades of real-world experience, Dr. Hamilton is the creator of the Curiosity Code Index® and the author of four books sold worldwide. She is a thought leader in the fields of leadership, sales, marketing, management, engagement, personality, curiosity, and motivation and is known for increasing engagement, improving productivity and reducing conflict.
- bluee X-Large bluee X-Large Ancol Pet Products Viva Extendable Tape Dog Leash (165lbs) (X-Large) (bluee)
- Hongyushanghang Dog Raincoat, pet Long Sleeve FourLegged Waterproof Suit fine (color Pink, Size 10 )
- KESS InHouse Kess Original Monogram Chevron Green Letter X Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13Inch
- MEI Pet bag Compression Bone Type Pet Air Box Dog Cat Transport Air Box Can Be About 5kg Capacity (Size M)
- Pet Backpack Kennel Cotton Can Be Fully Removable and Washable Wearresistant Bite Pet Supplies Small and Medium (4 colors) Beds (color Cyan, Size 65CM)
- Pink Pet Online Pet Comb cat and Dog AntiStatic air Cushion epilator Large Dog Cleaning Massage Brush, Pink
- Security Pro Retractable Dog Leash Pink 16ft Top Heavy Duty Leash for Large Dogs Up to 110lbs by Fragralley
- BH Dog Seat Cover for Back Seat Waterproof Oxford Cloth Hammock 600D Heavy Duty Scratch Proof Nonslip Durable Soft for Cars Trucks and SUVs
- L DINGO GEAR Predator Stylish Leather Harness For Dog, Hand Crafted, HQ Dog Fashion, Fine Bronze, L
- 42\ your-fantasia Retro 80s Style Pop Art Triangles Pet Bed Dog Bed Pet Pad 42 x 26 inches
- Medium 3.8cm width Noddy & Sweets Martingale Collar [Dapper Fox] Medium 3.8cm Width
- Dean and Tyler Thor , Leather Dog Collar with Brass Plates and Nickel Studs Tan Size 28-Inch by 1-1 2-Inch Fits Neck 26-Inch to 30-Inch
- PETMAKER Furry Canopy Pet Cave Bed Cheetah
- Reptilite Baja Tan 10 Pounds Part 712
- WHITE Medium WHITE Medium CATSPIA Q Knox Harness, Medium, White
- 1002M Pet Bed, Kennel Bite Small and Medium Dogs Summer Cat Litter Removable Wash Mat Four Seasons Universal Pet Bed (color 1002M)
- Brown 40X23X23cmPet Backpack Foldable Outgoing Carrying Case Shoulder Bags Handbag Dog Bags Cat Cage (color Brown, Size 40X23X23cm)
- BESSIE AND BARNIE Mesh Deluxe Natural Beauty Blondie Simba (Ruffles) Pet Dog Durable Crate Pad
- Dog Bed Cat Bed Rectangular Oxford Cloth Cat Nest Kennel Pet Nest 75 55 28CM Pet Bed (color BROWN, Size L)
- Flexi Vario Small Retractable Dog Leash Cord 26' 8m, Pink
- HSXZ Women's shoes PU Winter Fall Comfort Boots Chunky Heel Round Toe Booties Ankle Boots for Casual Pink Black
- KESS InHouse Nick Nareshni Forest to The Ocean Green bluee Photography Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- Legacy Cold Weather Food 14lb 8oz by Ecological Labs
- Green Pet Nest Non-slip Foldable Soft Four Seasons Dual-use Washable Bed Sleeping Bed Dog Cat Cave Bed House With Removable Cushion 107 69 27cm,Green
- Medium 100 Pack Whimzees Natural Dental Dog Treats Stix Medium, 1x100
- Pet Backpack Cat Dog Puppy Carrier Travel Bag Breathable 360° Sightseeing Space Capsule Transparent Airline Approved
- Pink Msxz Pet GPS Tracker,Adjustable Cat and Dog Collar with GPS Tracker & Activity Monitor,Onebutton first aid Waterproof Alarm Realtime Tracking,pets Finder Locator for IOS Android System
- SeaSilks Aquarium Plants 3 Pack(1 large, 2 medium)
The Curiosity Code
The Key to Unlocking Human Potential
Improving Behavior and Performance
Maximize Potential with Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Curiosity Code System
Researcher, author and nationally syndicated radio show host Dr. Diane Hamilton has developed a new assessment to determine the things that impact curiosity, titled the Curiosity Code Index (CCI). Praised by CEOs as “the ultimate assessment to help individuals and organizations improve engagement, innovation and productivity.”
The CCI is the first assessment of its kind. After years of research and through interviewing top business thought leaders, Dr. Hamilton has designed this assessment to go along with her book Cracking the Curiosity Code. Hamilton’s research found the key to improving factors associated with productivity, begining with improving curiosity. Click through the tabs above to begin exploring the Curiosity Code System!
Cracking The Curiosity Code
The Book That Started It All
Everyone is born curious. So, what happens? Why do some people become less curious than others? In Dr. Diane Hamilton’s provocative new book, she uncovers the next movement to enhance human performance, a critical and direct link to improving motivation and communication-based issues that challenge organizations. By learning what things inhibit our natural levels of curiosity, we can learn ways to become open to experiencing opportunities.
Drawing on decades of research and incorporating interviews from some of the top leaders of our time, Hamilton examines the factors that influence curiosity including fear, assumptions, technology, and environment (FATE). This timely book gives critical advice for how to overcome the factors that hold individuals and organizations back from achieving their full potential. Cracking the Curiosity Code is intended for everyone in today’s modern workplace.
Discover Factors That Limit Curiosity
What Is The Curiosity Code Index?
For individuals, leaders, and companies to be successful, they must determine the things that hold curiosity hostage. Think of the most innovative companies and you will notice they employ people who do not accept the status quo, they evolve with the times, they look for problems to solve, and focus on asking questions. Healthy conflict and engagement are essential. It’s time to cultivate a culture of curiosity and innovation.
The Curiosity Code Index (CCI) will provide an action plan to transform individuals and organizations to help improve areas impacted by curiosity, including innovation, engagement, creativity, and productivity. By developing curiosity and the ability communicate without fear of repercussions, second-guessing, or judgmental response, employees can be better aligned and emotionally committed to their jobs, which in turn, can lead to improved productivity.
Get Certified To Train The CoDe Yourself
CCI Certification for HR and Training Professionals
How do you help your employees overcome the things that hold them back from developing their natural curiosity? In order to fully unleash the leadership and innovation that resides within each of us, and within our workforce, we need to know that curiosity is integral to all we do in life. Be a part of the next movement to enhance human performance, motivation, and communication-based issues that challenge your organization.
Become CCI certified to guide employees through the assessment process so your organization can begin to formulate company-wide initiatives and strategies to unleash its collective ability. Improve innovation, levels of engagement, and leadership potential. Discover how to measure the major factors of curiosity so you can take the necessary action to help your employees regain their childlike curiosity and outperform the competition.
7 Tips for Improving Employee Engagement
What could you do with 40% more time to be productive? That's just what you'll free up if you can stop dealing with workplace conflict. When your employees are engaged, they have an emotional commitment to your organization and its goals. Not only does engagement make for a more productive workplace, but Gallup estimates the cost of disengagement at $550 billion annually in the U.S. Let Dr. Diane Hamilton help you save money, time, and headaches by improving employee engagement.
You'll also receive notifications of new episodes of Take the Lead with Dr. Diane Hamilton.