Perhaps the best summary of our hopes would be the words Jesus spoke when teaching His disciples how to pray …
Your Kingdom come; Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
These are powerful words with far-reaching implications. They remind us that God’s Kingdom isn’t a wish for the future, but a present and ongoing reality! They call our diverse community — liberal and conservative, traditional and not-so-much, young and old — into discipleship that we might be conformed into the image of His Son. And they invite us to join Him in the work He’s already doing — bringing His Kingdom (not ours) to bear upon this world.
One of our favorite quotes is by a scholar named Luke Timothy Johnson. He writes,
[The Church is to be] a sacrament of the world’s possibility. A sign of what the world can be.
That’s our highest hope! That we would be a sacrament of the world’s possibility! That we would love radically and generously — regardless of age, race, orientation, ethnicity, marital status or disability. That we would be a “first-fruits” of what Creation will one day become when God sets all things to rights.
At Ekklesia, we want to be a safe place for the doubting, for the devout and for everyone in between! We want to ask good questions and live into the answers. Your questions are welcome here. Your convictions are welcome here. You are welcome here.
- MDesign Premium Quality Square Pet Food and Water Bowl Feeding Mat for Dogs and Puppies Waterproof Non-Slip Durable Silicone Placemat Food Safe, Non-Toxic Medium Black
- A 6141cm A 6141cm Weiwei Dog Bed Dog Cushion pet Dog Car mat Rear seat mat Non-Sticky Anti-bite Waterproof
- Medium JSSFQK Solid Wood Cat Hammock Triangle Cat Litter Four Seasons Universal Wooden Cat Bed Pet Bed, Two Sizes pet bed (Size M)
- Olive Shade Pup Crew Pro Pathfinder Leash with Neoprene Padded Handle, Reflective Ticking, and Tangle Free Joint (Olive Shade)
- Red Large Red Large Morezi Pet Cloth Soft Polyester Fleece Dog Vest Elastic Chest Girth Coat Waistcoat Winter Warm Clothes Reversible Dog Coat for Small Medium Large Dogs Red L
- Vivicute Durable Dog Cat Snuffle Mat Bite Resistant Environmentally Friendly Training Blanket Pet Sniffing Pad Pet Supplies
We hope to engage our Raleigh community thoughtfully with charity and humility so that we become part of the conversation around us. “Because the Bible says so” is an inadequate answer.
We want to be a place where family happens. Family is never perfect, but it is certainly good. It is less about “agreeing on all disputed matters” and far more about “regarding each other’s needs as one’s own.”
How to reach us
PO Box 19222 Raleigh, NC 27619
- J black XL for 7 10kg J black XL for 7 10kg Dog Backpack Carrier Dog Carrier Backpack Backpack Dog Carrier Dog Cat Carrier Pet Products for Small Dog Carrier Puppy Cat Carry Backpack Dog Bag Handbags, Large, Medium, Bike.
How to find us.
We worship Sunday mornings, 10:30am at Athens Drive High School located at 1420 Athens Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606. Albabara Dog Lion Mane Realistic & Funny Costume with Ears for Dogs Complementary Lion Mane for Medium to Large Sized Dogs Perfect for Halloween Party
Ekklesia (Sundays 10:30am @ ADHS)
Fleece Blanket Black Medium Fleece Blanket (60\ Fleece Blanket Black Medium Fleece Blanket (60\ OAKSTORE Drink Wine Soft Fleece Throw Blanket, Pet My Pitbull Fleece Luxury Blanket (Medium Fleece Blanket (60 x50 ) Black)
“I came looking for a community that would love me as God loves me, “Just as I am”. A community that puts love into action … not just on Sunday. Thank you, Ekklessia!” — Gerard McAllister
bluee L bluee L A_Feel pet bag backpack Pet bag cat bag dog bag portable bag portable pet backpack small and medium dog Teddy out carrying bag cat bag (color bluee, Size L)
“I’ve never before met another group of people as willing as Ekklesia to sit with you in the dark places and laugh with you in the light. They truly embody what it means to do life together as community. I am so glad and proud to call them my church family.” — Selena Bennett
“I am thankful for a place where I feel free to question my beliefs, challenge my biases, and rethink faith while feeling secure that the foundation of all of that wrestling is rooted to love and honest exploration of how we can become more and more like Jesus. And there are good snacks.” — Patrick Torres